Pages

Thursday, July 23, 2009

In Other news...

Patti Abbott, wonderful writer and prolific blogger, did a little write up about my film Taking Your Life on her blog. She was very nice in her praise of the movie and hopefully some people will click through and buy a copy. Not that I made it for profit but a few bucks could help fund the next one.
Even though it has been a few years it is nice to still be proud to show the film and have people react to it positively.
In book news we got the first draft of our cover art and it ROCKS! I'll post the revised art here soon. It's getting closer to being real....

1 comment:

JR's Thumbprints said...

I can only imagine how its going to feel when the final product arrives. I'm envious. Also, I read your interview regarding your hour long film which was cool indeed.