Pages

Monday, June 11, 2012

Officially Underrated

I woke up this morning to find I'd been voted the Most Criminally Underrated Author in this year's Stalker Awards


 This is exciting for me because I think the Stalker Awards are so fun, and I love Pop Culture Nerd's website in general. That anyone would take the time to write my name in or to think I'm more underrated than fellow nominees Craig MacDonald or Bill Cameron is astounding to me. 


 There are a ton of great winners in all the categories including Megan Abbott, Duane Swierczynski and Lawrence Block. I'm not sure how I will milk this award for my own benefit yet, but I'll try my hardest. And I promise to do my best to become overrated by next year's awards, because winning this award, while a honor once, to win it twice in a row would be the most depressing thing in my life. Thanks to Elyse and everyone who voted.


No comments: