Pages

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Releases! Conventions! Book Fairs!

So, two new anthologies are out now and I'm incredibly proud to be in both of them. I had to stop putting links to anthologies on the right side panel over there because there were too damn many of them. I'm still honored and flattered any time someone invites me in to sit alongside other writers I admire.

Kwik Krimes is a dream come true in that regard. I can say I'm in a book with Joe R. Lansdale, Reed Farrell Coleman, Steve Hockensmith, Sean Doolittle, Christa Faust, Gar Anthony Haywood. Damn. So many others too since this is a collection of flash fiction so there was space to put over 80 authors inside!

Lucky for me there were so many slots so I had a higher chance of making the cut. Pretty amazing any way you slice it.

Also out this week is Reloaded: Both Barrels 2 from Shotgun Honey. This is another great collection building off the stellar Both Barrels from last year. I did not make the cut last year (see? it does happen) but I somehow made it in this time around with my story One Corpse, Two Assholes. You'll have to read it to figure out what the hell that means, but it is the second story of mine to use the word asshole right in the title, so bully for me.

Next week I'm off to Bouchercon in Albany, NY. I'm so completely excited to make it back to Bouchercon I can even overlook the fact that it's in Albany. If you're going you'll have three chances to see me speak/sign and if you're not going I won't rub it in. Suffice to say it's going to be a whirlwind few days and a ton of fun.

Then (whew!) at the end of the month I'll be at the West Hollywood book fair on the 29th of Sept. Should be fun and a good prelude to that night's Noir At The Bar. Yep, cramming a lot in over only a few weeks.

1 comment:

David Cranmer said...

Congrats on the stories, sir. And I'm in the area for Bouchercon. I haven't signed up but plan on grabbing a day pass. See you there, Eric.