Pages

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

My other life

Over At The Bijou today I have an essay, not a short story, about the film I made a while back. (it seems like forever!) When Kate put out the call for film related pieces to run during this pre-oscar week I figured rather than write something fake I could just tell some of the 'truth-is-stranger-than-fiction' tales of my real experiences. Check it out if you like.
Also, time to come clean on my lies. I guess I am either not a good liar or my squeaky-clean reputation proceeds me but people saw right through my one lie among the truths. I never had a one-night stand with a Japanese girl even though I was in Japan and my friends and I were offered a "date" with Japanese girls promising "Boom, boom." See? Truth really is stranger than fiction.
So everything else was/is true. Guess I'll keep my lying to my stories from now on.

No comments: