Pages

Friday, July 6, 2012

In Print At Last & a Contest!

I finally got off my ass and have put Dig Two Graves out in a print version. Special thanks go to R. Thomas Brown (he of Hill Country fame) for formatting the book for me. I went with an alternate cover for the different version. Why the hell not? It was one of the first I designed for the book before we went with the current ebook version. I figure it will make a nice companion to A Bouquet Of Bullets when that comes out later this month.


So Dig Two Graves can be yours in a real old-fashioned book version for the low, low price of 5.99. I wanted to keep it cheap since a) it's a novella and b) I want people to read it. I also included a short story as a teaser for Bouquet of Bullets. See? I'm looking out for you, the consumer.


I listed some of the uses for a honest-to-goodness paper book on Facebook when I announced it, such as squashing bugs, propping up a wobbly table, hollow it out and keep stolen money inside (although it's a novella so don't steal much, or if you do only go for the large bills)


I'd love to give away a copy of the hot-off-the-presses Dig Two Graves. Just go on Twitter and put what you'd do with the book, aside from read it, and add the hashtag #digtwograves. I'll pick my favorite alternate use for the book and send you a copy of Dig Two Graves as well as my first two novel with JB Kohl, One Too Many Blows To The Head and Borrowed Trouble. All signed of course.


So get thinking of what else to do with a small rectangle of bound paper.


1 comment:

MikeyW said...

Put the book on top of a full Diaper Champ to prevent the stench of festering diapers from escaping.