Pages

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Noir-o-rama

On the site At The Bijou it is Noir-o-rama time. A home for some great writers of all genres the Bijou is a happening place. To start things off are four stories including one from Bukowski's basement , always a pleasure. Basement resident Anthony Venutolo does amazing readings of his work and this is no exception. Take a moment and listen to a great story. It is rainy here in LA and a perfect backdrop for this tale, sound effects and music included. Good stuff.



I will have a story and a reading some time next week. It won't be this good.

3 comments:

Paul D Brazill said...

Ant did well, eh? Beaut of a writer.

Unknown said...

Thanks for the great PR, my man ...

Looking forward to your tale and your reading...

Regards.

Ténèbres à la lumière... said...

Hi! Eric,
Thanks, for the link...I’ am not a writer, as you well know, but I’ am an avid reader. Therefore, on my new blog... (I’ am in the process of changing all the books links from my previous blog to the new blog...all I can say is that is very tedious.) ... I plan to focus on writers and their books.

Eric, I would like to know if I can send you an email...By the way, the storyline in your (and author J.B.Kohl,) book is flowing smoothly.

The second winner (C.M.) of my One Too Many Blows To The Head book contest told me via email that he is just starting to read your book. Tony D'Ambra's book is in transit.

Thanks, for sharing!
DeeDee ;-D