Pages

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

My chat with Kelli

My interview with Kelli Stanley is up now at Spinetingler. Kelli was very gracious to sit with me despite having a cold. She gave some great answers and is very insightful on her process and her characters. No wonder her book is doing so well.

I am confirmed for the LA Times Festival of Books for Sunday the 25th from noon to 1:00. My table-mates will be: Reed Farrel Coleman, Gar Anthony Haywood, Attica Locke, Gary Phillips, Duane Swierczynski.
Holy crap. Someone better take a picture.


I am on a mission to score a nomination for an Anthony award at this year's Bouchercon so if anyone knows someone with a ballot, please lightly suggest they write in One Too Many Blows To The Head for best paperback original. Threats of violence are highly discouraged. Sorry, did I say discouraged? I meant highly encouraged.


Lots of little things percolating. Issue #1 of Needle magazine will be available soon, both new novels are coming along well. Working on getting more signing dates.

No comments: